Mar 10, 2008

Why blog?

People who read this will be wondering a few things...
  1. Why are you blogging?
  2. When do you find time with all those kids?

My answer to one is because I want to. I have been thinking for a while about creating a blog for Da Mooks (for those of you who do not know who the Da Mooks are, stay tuned!), but I really am a novice when it comes to blogs, and Da Mooks deserve the best. So, I decided to use my own life as a starter blog. I also have been feeling cut off from my family, so this is easier than picking up the phone a dozen and a half times to let them know what is going on in our lives (cheaper too!).

As for number 2, who sleeps anymore! Seriously though, time is a precious commodity in my house. I will try to be faithful and update at least once a week, but barring that, at least once every 6 months. With 4 kids ranging from 10 to 2 months, there is a lot of laundry, cooking, cleaning, and plain old chores to do. The computer time gets pushed to between midnight and 12:05 AM. Where at 12:05 AM, Raistlin decides it's time for a snack! This time crunch has taught me to type fast, but not always accurate. I also am really bad at grammar, so don't be commenting on my grammar!

I hope to use this blog not only to update everyone on how my family is doing, but to show off some thing I have learned over my 29 (almost 30 GULP!!) years. I have learned so much from the Internet from how to be frugal with my money to how break into a car using a tennis ball (Thanks you tube!!!!). I have decided that my own personal wisdom needs to be imparted also to the unsuspecting eyes in cyberland.

Please check back frequently, as I am an avid photographer, with my unwilling children as the most popular subjects.

No comments: