Mar 12, 2008

Just for you, Mom!

I was talking to my Mom today. She had read my blog this morning. The only thing she had to say about it was, "Where's the rest of the baby? I want to see more than just feet!"
So.. Just for you, Mommy-

(I had to ask nicely for the smile)

And this ham couldn't stay away from the camera. Notice the pb&j hair, and the sweater he just HAD to wear in the 80 degree weather today....


My other 2 children were respectively busy at the time these photos were taken. Aryanna was naked, as she was getting ready for dance class, and Sedric was stuffing his face with dinner. One picture would be illegal, and the other just too scary.....

I did get home at a decent time today, as there weren't any accidents or trains to slow me down. As I pulled into the drive, I saw my oldest 2 children trying to best each other with lightsabers. This isn't anything new, but upon closer examination, I noticed Ary had a babydoll in a pack at her side. The doll was getting vaporized a lot. I fear for my future grandchildren......

I guess that's about it for today, it's been really boring, and I'm coming down with something, so the topics just aren't coming to me today... but, I do want to answer my little sis... YES, socks are what you have to look forward to in motherhood. That, and asking your once in a blue moon adult visitor if they want some milk and cookies, along with their need to use the potty.....

1 comment:

KiweeKore said...

I already offer my visitors milk and cookies... if I have any that is.