May 7, 2008

Tax season: In review

I have to say that this season has been more interesting than most. It started with Raistlin and 30 hours of labor, and ended in a drunken stupor at Stephaine's Mississippi Queen's new house. And we haven't even hit Vegas yet! In between we had constant drama between Trae and Erin that ultimately got him fired, saw a marriage rebuilt, learned Cindy is a key kleptomaniac, went on strike from doing laundry at home, made new friends (hiya Kelly!), and did a few tax returns.
We had our share of irate clients because the government "kept" their refunds, and of course it was ALL our faults. That government hasn't made our jobs any easier this year either with this rebate thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm very great full for it, but the number of phone calls about it is nearing the 500 mark!
Now it's time to get the house back in order, finish those craft projects that are just calling out to me, and of course, reconnect with my children.

No comments: