May 9, 2008

Playing with pictures

I have recently taken my wonderful camera out of it's comfy bag to start playing and finding out the wonders a $700 camera can do. First off,I have 3 pictures of Raistlin I would like my family members to choose from for their "baby pic" of him. These are rough photos that I have yet to edit to remove the little bits of arms you can see, but I think they are really good. You can let me know in the comments which one you want, and I'll get it printed up in the size you want.




The next few are some pictures from our trip to Disney over spring break in March.



As you can tell, I like this new program I found!!!
There will be more pictures to come, as Aryanna dances for Relay For Life tonight. I'm becoming one of those shutterbug Mom's I hated when I was a kid!!

3 comments:

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

Cool blog! Great Job!

KiweeKore said...

I like the one where he has his eyes open and is laying down.. the second one on the slide show.

Anonymous said...

Great work.