May 22, 2009

It's been a LONG time

I'm sorry. I'm a slacker. Life took over.
Which ever one you want to take, the truth of it all is I stopped blogging. I guess the big reason was I have been so depressed with everything for the past year, between my crappy job (which is now done), and the hubby not having anything steady, all I do is worry. I didn't want all my posts to be depressing, so I stopped. Well, things aren't really any better, but I have decided that I need an outlet, or I'm going to go crazy!
I also have decided to get totally on the wagon and loose those baby pounds. I hate the way I look, the way I feel about myself. I need a little bit of accountability in this, so this is how I'm going to do it. I'm going to post my weight and progress every week. Today is Day 1. I stepped on the scale this morning, and it said 180. Granted, I've seen it higher, but 180 is bad enough. I need to be 130. I haven't seen that in almost 13 years. Tonight after D gets home, exercise will commence, I'm pulling him right along with me on this, as he needs it also :)

Dinner will be grilled turkey (it is wrapped in bacon, but it's still only 150 calories per piece, not bad), roasted red potatoes, and salad.

In the coming weeks this blog will get a makeover of sorts also. I need to add some links, and a few other things as well. Thanks for hanging in there with me :)

2 comments:

Jaimey said...

Hi Kitty, I got your messages on my blog but couldn't find an email address for you so here I am. :) My machine is a Viking 955E. I paid too much for it at $2300, but because they are the old style and don't take a USB directly to the pc, I have seen them as low at $1200! I bought it almost 2 years ago. Just email me before you buy it so I can tell you all the stuff you need to make sure they give you with it! Good luck. Take care!
jsbuquet@gmail.com

Jaimey said...

oh btw! Good luck on the weight loss! Hopefully I will be doing the same after this babe. :)